The Leaf Collaborative offers a variety of cannabis focused classes including individual workshops, an 8 week semester and multiple class series. Topics include cannabis political history, medicinal cannabis science, methods of extraction, methods of ingestion, patient/caregiver relations, Massachusetts medical and adult use law.
Additional classes will soon be offered in the benefits of essential oils, healing properties of CBD, topics for health and law enforcement professionals and lectures on regulations and legal requirements.
Current classes being offered are:
- Amazing 8-Week Semester: Spring, Summer, Fall 2019
- One Day Outdoor Grow Cannabis Cultivation
- Seasonal Cooking with Cannabis Class
Amazing 8-Week Semester – This eight-week series covers topics including cannabis political history, medicinal cannabis science, indoor/outdoor grow, methods of extraction, harm reduction methods, sensible cannabis use, patient and caregiver relations, Massachusetts medical marijuana and Massachusetts adults cannabis marijuana law overview and more!
One Day Outdoor Grow Cannabis Cultivation – Master grower, and founder of New England Grass Roots Institute, Mike Fitzgerald will teach a one day class for the beginner grower. Spring is here and it’s the perfect time to start thinking about your outdoor garden! It is now legal in Massachusetts to grow your own cannabis plants and the perfect time to start learning more about:
- The Cultivation laws in Massachusetts under the Adult Use Cannabis regulations
- Understand the key elements that lead to success in a cannabis grow
- Choosing a site, using a green house
- Understand your water, fertilizer and grow medium choices
- What’s best: using containers or going into the ground?
- Learn the crucial skills you need to know about mold prevention
- Understanding the simple prevention methods that defeat the most common problems that lead to disaster in outdoor cannabis grows in Massachusetts
One Day Cannabis Cultivation class to learn the basics of a legal outdoor grow under the Adult Use law in Massachusetts.
Seasonal Cooking with Cannabis – Come and join us for a celebration of love… a love for cannabis! We will guide you in creating your own beautiful homemade edibles with our favorite seasonal treats and recipes. The possibilities are endless when you can learn how to create your own medicine! We’ll even teach you how to measure your dosages properly so you can always medicate gently and safely. Cost for the class is $100 and space is limited.