Come and join us for a Cooking with Cannabis class: Summer Edition!
Summer is the perfect time to learn a few new light, fun & healthy cannabis infusion tricks! From cannabis infused oils, marinades, & butters to CBD infused, refreshing, cold beverages, we can teach you all the needed basics to enhancing and infusing an inspired summer meal – safely and creatively.
Come have a great time while you learn! We will guide you in creating your own beautiful homemade edibles with our favorite seasonal treats and recipes. The possibilities are endless when you can learn how to create your own medicine! We’ll even teach you how to measure your dosages properly so you can always medicate gently and safely.
Class date: June 9, Sunday 1pm to 3:30pm.
Cost for the class is $100 and space is limited.
Indoor Cannabis Cultivation
6 Part Cannabis Cultivation class that begins on June 15, meets Saturdays, 3pm to 6pm
Come join us for a 6-week cannabis cultivation class focused on comprehensive, hands on instruction for indoor cannabis cultivation skills, incorporating in advanced techniques for training and growing your plants for bigger yields. State of the art equipment available in the classroom. Maximize your training with the opportunity to purchase the equipment you are training on onsite.
Topics cover range from germination to harvest techniques ; including instruction in what equipment is needed, choosing grow mediums for your grow, correct lighting, how to select nutrients, and differences between growing in a tent or open room.
In addition, you will learn about cloning, timing, automation, harvesting and curing.
Class Location: Class will take place at The Leaf Collaborative 9 Harvard Street Brookline MA.
This is a six part class meeting once a week on Saturday afternoons.
Schedule Dates: Saturdays, June 8, June 15, June 22, June 29, * , July 13, July 20th
*this class skips over July 6th for the holiday July 4th weekend
Schedule Time: 3pm to 6pm
Join us for a cannabis patient support group June 23 from 1pm to 2:30 at the Leaf Collaborative at 9 Harvard Street Brookline MA.
Our free MMJ Patient Support groups come from the long tradition of care, education and support for cannabis patients that we originated at New England Grass Roots Institute.
This meeting is for people who have questions about using cannabis as a medicine. Cannabis Medical Science is our passion. Bring your questions about cannabis.
- The Amazing 8-Week Semester Summer 2019 option begins on June 27 2019, with a Thursday night schedule of classes 7pm to 9:45pm
- This is an 8 week cannabis education program, designed for personal enrichment through quality education, meeting once a week for 8 weeks
- on: 6/27, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15 & 8/22.
- Class skips 7/4 – 4th of July holiday
- The Amazing 8-Week Semester Summer 2019 Saturday option begins on June 29 2019, with a Saturday morning schedule, 11am to 1:45pm
- This is an 8 week cannabis education program, designed for personal enrichment through quality education, meeting once a week. Class meeting schedule: 6/29, (skips 7/4 holiday weekend), 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17 & 8/24.
- Click link for class description and enrollment https://theleafcollaborative.com/product/amazing-8-week-semester-summer-2019-saturday-option/
Master Tincture Class
June 30, 1pm to 3:30, Sunday
Learn to craft your own holistic herbal and medicinal tinctures at home, safely, correctly dosed and packaged. Plant based tinctures and herbal infusions have been used as excellent, effective medicines for centuries. Medicinal cannabis infused tinctures are easy to make and used in many applications, both oral and topically. Come take a tincture class Sunday June 30 and learn all you need to know to begin your own home infusions journey.
Covering all you need to know and more!
A brief history of cannabis tinctures, The basic science of tinctures, benefits of tinctures, side effects, Pros & Cons, learn both hot and cold tincture making methods, safety, sensible dosing, best practices, know your cannabis, strain selections, matching strains to desired outcome, suggested kitchen tools, a discussion of solvents, using alcohol, using glycerin, how to personalize a tincture, using tinctures in topicals, using tinctures in medicated foods and infused beverages.
class: June 30 Sunday 1PM to 3:30
Link to class description and enrollment here:
- The Amazing 8-Week Semester Fall September 5, 2019
- Thursday night class schedule option: 7pm to 9:45pm
- This is an 8 week cannabis education program, designed for personal enrichment through quality education, meeting once a week. Class meeting schedule: 9/5, 9/12, 9/19. 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17 & 10/24
Click link for class description and enrollment: https://theleafcollaborative.com/product/amazing-8-week-semester-fall-2019-thursday-option/
The Amazing 8-Week Semester Fall September 7, 2019 Option:
Saturday morning class schedule option: 11am – 1:45PM
This is an 8 week cannabis education program, designed for personal enrichment through quality education, meeting once a week. Class meets 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, & 10/26
Click link for class description and enrollment: