The next Amazing 8 Week Semester is now open for enrollment and will be held in Brookline in our brand new classroom at our new location at 9 Harvard St Brookline MA.
- The Amazing 8-Week Semester Spring 2019 begins on April 25 2019, with a Thursday night schedule.
- This is an 8 week cannabis education program, designed for personal enrichment through quality education, meeting once a week.
- The Amazing 8 Week Semester will feature both a Thursday night schedule and a Saturday morning schedule throughout 2019 at our brand new Brookline location.
- This class enrollment link is for the Thursday night option.
- To enroll to a Spring 2019 April 27 Saturday schedule please click that link in our shopping cart.
- Meeting Schedule: Thursday Nights once a week for an 8 week educational program
- Class Meeting Time: 7:00pm to 9:45pm
- (2.5 hour class with a 15 minute midway break)
- Course Materials included
- April 25 Thursday night Spring Class Location: 9 Harvard st Brookline Ma
Come see how 8 weeks in a classroom can change your life and enroll to the Amazing 8-Week Semester. Become a more educated cannabis patient, caregiver and advocate. Prepare yourself for the cannabis industry from all angles either as employer and/or employee.
As the longest running cannabis industry education program in New England, established in 2012, we have alumni working at every level of the cannabis community in every New England state. Come see where many local dispensary management, lab, media, grow teams and research & development staff got their start.
The Amazing-8 Week Semester ~
New England’s longest running cannabis educational seminar is now in it’s 7th year of educating patients, caregivers & stakeholders in the emerging cannabis industry.
We are proud to bring cutting edge cannabis industry knowledge to our entire community as it unfolds.
Seminar title: Amazing 8-Week Semester Spring 2019
Enrollment cost: $800
Enroll here online to reserve your seat in class.
Class Course Overview
The Amazing 8 Week Semesters covers the following topics and so much more:
Cannabis History & Politics
Patient/ Caregiver Relations
Cooking with Cannabis
Cannabusiness & the Emerging Cannabis Industry